The Lesson I Learned Yesterday...
Yesterday was a busy day in the classroom of life...Lots of homework...
Yesterday, I learned that some people can go from nothing to entitled in no time flat.
Yesterday, I learned that there comes a time when you have to let it go.
Yesterday, I learned that there will come a point in time, when one has to stake their claim upon their own life and stand alone. Not everything is your fault.
Yesterday, I learned that there are some people you will never be able to make happy.
Yesterday, I learned that patience is a virtue and any virtue worth having takes a lot of practice and ...well...patience and there is no shortage of virtue building experiences in my neck of the woods.
Yesterday, I learned that I don't really know what I want and I should probably just trust God a little more and my head a lot less.
Yesterday, I learned AGAIN...that God is in His Heaven and He freely distributes miracles to His children.
Yesterday, I learned that Spencer is one tough cookie!
Yesterday, I watched Sam fight his way through the flu like a champ, Shelbie wrestle with being treated poorly...AGAIN, Spencer bear his testimony of the Gospel and realized that I love them even more yesterday than I did the day before.
Yesterday, I learned that at the end of the day, I can lock the doors, close the blinds and pray with my children and everything feels just right and will be okay...maybe not today, but someday.
One last big thing I learned YESTERDAY...I learned that Thursday morning at 8:30 am will be a historical moment for our little family as we take our first big step into our unknown future and what I thought I was in such a hurry for now has me putting on the brakes...just a little... scared but it will be okay.
Yesterday, I learned that some people can go from nothing to entitled in no time flat.
Yesterday, I learned that there comes a time when you have to let it go.
Yesterday, I learned that there will come a point in time, when one has to stake their claim upon their own life and stand alone. Not everything is your fault.
Yesterday, I learned that there are some people you will never be able to make happy.
Yesterday, I learned that patience is a virtue and any virtue worth having takes a lot of practice and ...well...patience and there is no shortage of virtue building experiences in my neck of the woods.
Yesterday, I learned that I don't really know what I want and I should probably just trust God a little more and my head a lot less.
Yesterday, I learned AGAIN...that God is in His Heaven and He freely distributes miracles to His children.
Yesterday, I learned that Spencer is one tough cookie!
Yesterday, I watched Sam fight his way through the flu like a champ, Shelbie wrestle with being treated poorly...AGAIN, Spencer bear his testimony of the Gospel and realized that I love them even more yesterday than I did the day before.
Yesterday, I learned that at the end of the day, I can lock the doors, close the blinds and pray with my children and everything feels just right and will be okay...maybe not today, but someday.
One last big thing I learned YESTERDAY...I learned that Thursday morning at 8:30 am will be a historical moment for our little family as we take our first big step into our unknown future and what I thought I was in such a hurry for now has me putting on the brakes...just a little... scared but it will be okay.
Comments
Post a Comment