30 Day Challenge- My Favorite Childhood Photo

Well, here I am.  Age 5.  I have no idea the story behind this picture but...


When I look at her, I think...Oh to be so fierce!  When I look at her, I wonder if she had any idea just how fierce she would really have to be in life.  It's hard to believe that that little girl grew up to be someone who had to chase away the bad guys, the boo boos and the blues.

 I wonder if she knew just how ugly and scary the world would actually end up being and not just at night when everything was quiet but the house that creaked and snored in the dark and frightfully resembled the boogie man.  I wonder if she knew then, how she would chase away the demons of disease and protect her little ones she had yet to even dream of.

I love her smiling innocence and her sweet smile.  I love that I use to be that girl.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts