30 Day Challenge- My Death Row Meal
At first, I thought this was such an odd question.
And, it is an odd question.
But...have you ever noticed that when someone in this country is put to death, media always reports what they had for their last meal?
So, if I ever find myself having to choose my last meal before death, this is how it would look.
Diet Pepsi and Smart Water
Texas Roadhouse ribs
5 Guys little cheeseburger with mustard, ketchup and raw onions
Homemade fries and gravy
Roasted vegetables
Wendy's frosty
AND......Wait for it.....
Thick and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies!
That's a lot of food! If I could actually eat all that, I would be comatose and they could save some taxpayer money on the silver treatment!
And, it is an odd question.
But...have you ever noticed that when someone in this country is put to death, media always reports what they had for their last meal?
So, if I ever find myself having to choose my last meal before death, this is how it would look.
Diet Pepsi and Smart Water
Texas Roadhouse ribs
5 Guys little cheeseburger with mustard, ketchup and raw onions
Homemade fries and gravy
Roasted vegetables
Wendy's frosty
AND......Wait for it.....
Thick and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies!
That's a lot of food! If I could actually eat all that, I would be comatose and they could save some taxpayer money on the silver treatment!
Comments
Post a Comment