What To Do?
I have about two days to decide what to do about the infusions that Shelbie is suppose to be getting. They wanted to schedule them the second week in May but knowing that bone marrow biopsies were coming up in June, I have been dragging my feet. I am concerned that doing the infusions before the biopsies will mask problems with the marrow and make it look better than it really is.
The cost of waiting could potentially be high. Shelbie has such a hard time doing anything, it just wipes her out. She did some things this morning for a couple of hours and came home and slept for more than 4 hours. I don't want to cause more problems for her but I also want a clear and accurate picture of her bone marrow. The whole point to doing the kids' biopsies just 6 months after the last one is because they have many abnormal cells that have worried the doctors.
I am hoping I get a surge of inspiration and will know the right thing to do soon.
The cost of waiting could potentially be high. Shelbie has such a hard time doing anything, it just wipes her out. She did some things this morning for a couple of hours and came home and slept for more than 4 hours. I don't want to cause more problems for her but I also want a clear and accurate picture of her bone marrow. The whole point to doing the kids' biopsies just 6 months after the last one is because they have many abnormal cells that have worried the doctors.
I am hoping I get a surge of inspiration and will know the right thing to do soon.
Comments
Post a Comment