Pretty quiet

Things have been pretty quiet around here as far as health issues go and it's been a long time since I could say that!.  I almost hate to utter those words for fear I jinx us.  I am slightly superstitious, paranoid, whatever you want to call it. 

Spencer continues to recover from the wisdom teeth extraction and is still not able to eat solid foods but aside from that, he is doing okay and making the best of things as he always does.

I really can't complain, in fact I am enjoying the little respite we have before Seattle.  The appointments are being scheduled and it is going to be more gruelling than I thought it would be.  As it turns out, we will be seeing the Mitochondrial doctors, not just the Neurologist so that's an interesting development and I'm not sure what changed to bring all that about.

I have lots to do before we leave.  I need to update medication charts for each one of the kids then begin compiling my list of questions for each specialist.  Getting in to see all these specialists in one or two weeks is quite an opportunity so I don't want to waste our time with world renowned doctors.

Hoping the rest of the weekend remains uneventful.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts