A new way
I guess I am starting to see things in a new way...We did end up at the Pacific Science Center this afternoon but Shelbie was really tired and all the walking we did was hard on her. Spencer had his stomach pain and nausea episodes so he had to take frequent breaks so he could sit down until the waves of nausea passed. There is a really cool Butterfly House there and we went in to see that but Samuel just about melted into the concrete. The temperature inside the house was 85 degrees but with alot of humidity, just too much for Sam to take.
I realized after the afternoon dragged on, that this is our typical outing, someone always needs a break because of some random weakness, nausea or other illness. In the past, I've dismissed it but now with the new mito player, I have a little more patience. I wish I knew exactly what they were feeling. I know it's frustrating for them. I wish I could make a difference for them. It will be interesting to see how the mito cocktail will affect them.
Tomorrow is Immunology day. It will be a long, long day. We will be up at the crack of dawn...5:30 in order to get to the hospital by 7:30. We will be there until about 3 in the afternoon. I have no idea what to expect with this appointment though I'm sure it will be as interesting as the rest have been.
I realized after the afternoon dragged on, that this is our typical outing, someone always needs a break because of some random weakness, nausea or other illness. In the past, I've dismissed it but now with the new mito player, I have a little more patience. I wish I knew exactly what they were feeling. I know it's frustrating for them. I wish I could make a difference for them. It will be interesting to see how the mito cocktail will affect them.
Tomorrow is Immunology day. It will be a long, long day. We will be up at the crack of dawn...5:30 in order to get to the hospital by 7:30. We will be there until about 3 in the afternoon. I have no idea what to expect with this appointment though I'm sure it will be as interesting as the rest have been.
Comments
Post a Comment