Sick

How ironic...Shelbie is sick.  She hasn't been feeling great the last few days but through the night, things got much worse for her.  She had a few nose bleeds which are perplexing but now has the congestion, sore throat, coughing and everything else that comes with a bad cold.  I thought it might be allergies.  The boys and I typically deal with allergies, not Shelbie and ours are pretty bad.  I have hoped that was all that was up with Shelbie so I kept feeding her allergy medicine but she never feels better like the rest of us do when we take it. 

Today was going to be our 'hospital free' day and for the most part, it will be but I will need to schlep back over there to pick up her super strong dose of antibiotics then hit up Walgreens for a supply of cold medications so she can be a little more comfortable.  The problem is, you can't just run in and run out of the hospital like we do back home.  There's a big parking garage to manuveur and anyone who enters the hospital doors has to check in, even visitors and they have to print an identification badge with your picture on so that takes time. 

This afternoon, we were going to go to the Science Center but I guess we will have to see how she feels.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sorry Shelbie is sick! :( Hope she gets better really quick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts