30 Day Challenge question...Three words to describe me
I have no clue...I asked my kids and they threw out words like
Organized- I'm not as organized as I once was...now I just pretend to look organized in the chaos
Spontaneous- hmmmm, yet reserved
Funny/Sarcastic
Creative
Caring
Kind
Thoughtful
I would add words like
Whiny
Grumpy
Anxious
This is hard...I guess I would narrow it down to...
Easy Going
Independent
Resourceful
What are three words you would use to describe yourself? I can see why this is a challenge question!
Organized- I'm not as organized as I once was...now I just pretend to look organized in the chaos
Spontaneous- hmmmm, yet reserved
Funny/Sarcastic
Creative
Caring
Kind
Thoughtful
I would add words like
Whiny
Grumpy
Anxious
This is hard...I guess I would narrow it down to...
Easy Going
Independent
Resourceful
What are three words you would use to describe yourself? I can see why this is a challenge question!
Comments
Post a Comment