30 day challenge- Song that inspires me
There are two songs that I find inspirational. Both I discovered during really hard times in my life and they seemed to be the thing that saved me or at least in part, kept me going.
1. A Brand New Day by Sting.
Incidently, this song was not something I had heard during my divorce. I heard it long before then. I loved the idea that every day is a brand new day!
2. God Moves in a Mysterious Way. You can go here
To listen to the music Here are the lyrics.
God moves in a mysterious way, his wonders to perform
He plants his footsteps in the sea and rides upon the storm
Ye fearful Saints, fresh courage take; The clouds ye so much dread
Are big with mercy and shall break, in blessings on your head.
His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour;
The bud may have a bitter taste, but sweet will be the flower.
Blind unbelief is sure to err, and scan his works in vain;
God is his own interpreter, and he will make it plain.
1. A Brand New Day by Sting.
Incidently, this song was not something I had heard during my divorce. I heard it long before then. I loved the idea that every day is a brand new day!
2. God Moves in a Mysterious Way. You can go here
To listen to the music Here are the lyrics.
God moves in a mysterious way, his wonders to perform
He plants his footsteps in the sea and rides upon the storm
Ye fearful Saints, fresh courage take; The clouds ye so much dread
Are big with mercy and shall break, in blessings on your head.
His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour;
The bud may have a bitter taste, but sweet will be the flower.
Blind unbelief is sure to err, and scan his works in vain;
God is his own interpreter, and he will make it plain.
Comments
Post a Comment