It's not like I'm going to die, right?

No one has ever died from waiting have they?  Just checking...cause I feel like I may be dying, not sure though, could be the crawling out of my skin feeling, or the fact that I want to throw a chair out my front window!  Stick a fork in me cause I am DONE!  Done waiting, done being patient.  Seriously? Another weekend without knowing what is happening to my kids? 

Maybe today wouldn't have started out so rough had I not checked my email to find out that a friend who has a child with SDS and Mito was just told last night that her son has Myelodysplasia but because of the Mito cannot go to transplant!  Never in my life have I used the word 'unfair' but today, I think I will.  It's unfair that this single mother, whose husband has passed away, now watches her only child struggle with bone marrow failure, mito, and a heart condition along with failing eyesight.  He is 15 years old, and it's unfair.

Comments

Popular Posts