Somehow


This is a post about Somehows...

Somehow, I have gotten more sleep in the past 72 hours than I have gotten in my entire life. Saturday, I took a 3 hour nap.  Sunday I took a 3.5 hour nap.  I never nap.  My kids were a bit freaked out to see me laying in bed sleeping, on a Saturday afternoon instead of working...which I should have been doing.

Somehow, after all that napping, I am still tired.

Somehow, this week is going to be thermal-nuclear

Somehow, by the grace of God, we will make it through

Somehow, Sam and Shelbie will be in the hospital this week.

Sam will have his bone marrow biopsy tomorrow morning.  Shelbie will receive her transfusion on Thursday and then somehow...we will leave for our appointments in Seattle!

Somehow, after I get Sam home from the hospital, I will have to leave him and work for 3.5 hours and finish cooking for our Thanksgiving feast!

Somehow, it will all work out.  I am not sure how, but it will.  It always does.

Somehow...we will have an awesome Thanksgiving tomorrow!  Yes, tomorrow because I am Canadian and it is something I have celebrated my whole life, including life in this country.

Somehow...even though there are a lot of upsetting things right now, we will be grateful and thankful and happy!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts