IVIG
Today was transfusion day. Before we even got to the IVIG itself, Shelbie was not feeling well. She received her liter of fluid and pre-meds but then started getting a headache.
Not wanting to challenge fate, we decided to wait a little before starting the IVIG. That has made for a very long day. So long, in fact, that they had to move us to a regular room on the floor because we are still here! Probably still another hour to go. She has also started running a low grade fever. I really hope she isn't coming down with something horrible! Probably not...probably just the IVIG.
It's been a long week. I feel like it should be long gone and over but there is still a busy Friday to get through. Here's another token picture to add to our little IVIG picture book! I wish I could say it never gets old...but it does.
Not wanting to challenge fate, we decided to wait a little before starting the IVIG. That has made for a very long day. So long, in fact, that they had to move us to a regular room on the floor because we are still here! Probably still another hour to go. She has also started running a low grade fever. I really hope she isn't coming down with something horrible! Probably not...probably just the IVIG.
It's been a long week. I feel like it should be long gone and over but there is still a busy Friday to get through. Here's another token picture to add to our little IVIG picture book! I wish I could say it never gets old...but it does.
Comments
Post a Comment