Week One Post IVIG

Well, it's been just over a week since the last infusion.  Shelbie is still pretty tired and sleeps alot which is good.  We haven't done too much but play games and eat.  Last night, she was sick with stomach flu kinds of stuff but I loaded her up with Zofran and sent her to bed.  We were able to avoid anything too nasty and she was feeling better this morning. 
      Tomorrow will be our biggest day yet.  We will be going to the West Edmonton Mall again but this time to shop.  The kids received some gift cards and money so they are really excited.  Fashion here in Canada is a little different than Idaho and they have quite a few stores here that we don't have so that will be fun to break into a different style.  I will have to rent a wheelchair or scooter for Shelbie, I can't imagine there is anyway she will be able to get around otherwise. 
    I'm already getting depressed at the thought of coming back.  There are so many reasons why we need to get out of where we are at but so many reasons to stay.  I have come to realize on this trip just how small our world is.  I'm trying to decide if I like that or not.  At any rate, whether we want to come home or not, we will be leaving in two days...it just hasn't been long enough.

Comments

Popular Posts