Easter fun
I am a bit behind on blogging. We had a great week with my parents so blogging took a backseat for the week since I had other things going on.
We did all sorts of great things this week. On Sunday, we colored our eggs. It turned into a contest of sorts and my kids accused me of trying to show them up. We had a great time. On Monday, we brought back an old family tradition of rolling Easter eggs.
We headed to the park and took turns rolling our eggs. The point is, they roll into each other and the shells crack. Once we had cracked all the eggs, we had a picnic. It was really a lot of fun, much more fun than I remember it being when I was little. We laughed and laughed and enjoyed all the people walking by thinking we were half baked!
Tuesday, we all took the day off and went to Jackson Hole. It was nice just escaping this town for the day and being surrounded by the mountains, fresh air and lots of fun shops.
We really enjoyed having my parents here. The kids love the extra attention.
We did all sorts of great things this week. On Sunday, we colored our eggs. It turned into a contest of sorts and my kids accused me of trying to show them up. We had a great time. On Monday, we brought back an old family tradition of rolling Easter eggs.
We headed to the park and took turns rolling our eggs. The point is, they roll into each other and the shells crack. Once we had cracked all the eggs, we had a picnic. It was really a lot of fun, much more fun than I remember it being when I was little. We laughed and laughed and enjoyed all the people walking by thinking we were half baked!
Tuesday, we all took the day off and went to Jackson Hole. It was nice just escaping this town for the day and being surrounded by the mountains, fresh air and lots of fun shops.
| Egg decorating at its best! |
| Easter Egg rolling |
| Jackson Hole |
| Time for a Selfie! |
| Shelbie got stepped on by a bear. |
| They have these really cool bronze statues just off the square. I made everyone sit down with them for a quick pose. This is me and Einstein! |
| Sam and George |
| Dad and Ben |
| Shelbie and Mark |
| Mom with Mark Twain |
Comments
Post a Comment