Oh the tangled web...

Don't you love secrets?  You can't hardly keep a secret without a series of lies to go with it!

Sam still has no idea we are leaving for his Wish in just 6 days!  It's a good thing too.  As the ironies of life go, there is a Hurricane set to hit Florida sometime Saturday or Sunday.  I think her name is Chantell.  Anyways, I am seriously hoping that it stays on course and doesn't decide to stall somewhere along the way or pick up force, that way, by the time we get there, things will have settled down some.  As it is, our first few days there are showing thunder, lightening and rain and lower temperatures.  I'm happy about the cooler temps for sure and I don't even care about the rain. I just don't want another hurricane.

This is why it's good Sam doesn't know.  We have slipped up so many times, it's hard to keep all these lies going.  I almost blew it altogether when I was talking about a package I am expecting and hope it arrives before we leave.  Sam said, "Leave where?"
"Oh, we are going to G'Ma and G'Pa's next week so we can hang out at the beach one last time before Spencer leaves."
He accepted that.

We are going to surprise him the night before we leave and ambush him with balloons and a really cool Mickey cake.

In the meantime, I found out today that Shelbie has been weaving her own little web of lies.  She finally told me that the past three months, she has been getting sick after she eats!  She was afraid to tell me because she didn't want to have to go to the GI doc.  Looks like her pancreas is acting up again and causing these problems.  I told her she could simply start taking the pancreas meds again.  Our doctor already said he thought she might need to start taking the pills again.  I feel badly that she has been suffering all this time.

Spencer is having a rough week.  He has been sick after every little thing he eats, even the things that never use to cause any problems.  He looks awful.  Even Sam and Shelbie asked him tonight if he was okay.  He has the biggest, darkest circles under his eyes and they are sunken and grey.  I hope we can turn things around quickly.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts