Hurricane update
Well, just 48 hours until we leave and I have been keeping a close watch on Hurricane Chantal. She is now just a tropical storm which is good. I would rather be in a tropical storm than a hurricane... I guess.
I have been watching all the local tv stations in Orlando to see what we are going to be dealing with and for the whole week we are there, it's going to be torrential downpours and thunderstorms. Thank you Chantal. Apparently once a hurricane is downgraded and hits land, it tends to stall for quite some time, just churning and collecting moisture. Since I have never been to this area before, I have no idea what to expect. Will it be a warm rain or a cold rain? Does the park shut down in the rain?
Who knows but we are up for another great adventure! One thing I know for sure is that my kids love dancing in the rain so we are planning on fun no matter what. As far as I know, Sam still has no idea we are leaving. We have a surprise party planned for him tomorrow night at his favorite location, I Jump. I hope he will be excited! I know I am excited for him. It has been a hard secret to keep that's for sure.
Pics of the party to come...
I have been watching all the local tv stations in Orlando to see what we are going to be dealing with and for the whole week we are there, it's going to be torrential downpours and thunderstorms. Thank you Chantal. Apparently once a hurricane is downgraded and hits land, it tends to stall for quite some time, just churning and collecting moisture. Since I have never been to this area before, I have no idea what to expect. Will it be a warm rain or a cold rain? Does the park shut down in the rain?
Who knows but we are up for another great adventure! One thing I know for sure is that my kids love dancing in the rain so we are planning on fun no matter what. As far as I know, Sam still has no idea we are leaving. We have a surprise party planned for him tomorrow night at his favorite location, I Jump. I hope he will be excited! I know I am excited for him. It has been a hard secret to keep that's for sure.
Pics of the party to come...
Generally warm rain from what I know! And the park does not close for much so buy a poncho!!!
ReplyDelete