Disney here we come...

Finally!  The cat's out of the bag!  We had the best surprise party for Sam tonight at his favorite place in the world, iJump.

It has been so hard to lie and keep this a secret from him and he was totally surprised!  I loved it.

There is this very small moment when there is nothing but shear joy and happiness in their eyes and I saw that tonight in Sam.  I feel so much gratitude to Make A Wish for this gift, not the trip, but the smile, the smile that lights up their face.  I don't get to see that very often.  It's magical.  It's a blessing.  I don't care about the trips the fun, the special treatment, I just care about seeing my kids so incredibly happy.

Our Wish Granters Joann and Lori have been so great and the special friendship we have formed over the past 5 years is priceless.  I can't thank them enough.  They did so much to get all this organized with iJump tonight.  Speaking of iJump, they were fabulous!  They gave us a discount and then let the kids jump for over an hour and a half instead of just one hour.

Thanks to Sam's friends and their parents for letting them join in the surprise.  Sam has chosen some really great friends and he is blessed to have them.  It was just a fun, fun night.

We leave at 6:00am tomorrow so now the frenzy begins...trying to get everyone packed and the house clean for the couple coming to stay and take care of the dog.  All three kids are beyond excited.

Here are few pics I got of the surprise.

It was pretty hard to make this cake without Sam being around.  I tried to make it look like Mickey was sneaking out of the cake.  Since Sam hates cake, I made it out of Rice Krispie treats.  It was yummy!

Our adventure begins tomorrow.  There are actually 7 parks in Orlando, we have tickets to any 5 of the seven parks Sam wants to go to!  It boggles my mind!

Well, stay tuned...


Photobucket

Comments

  1. It will be hot and humid. If your kids like to swim, Dusneyworld actually has two water parks that are really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about that all night! Glad he was surprised! and your rice krispie cake is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts