Hedgehogs and other happenings
We have a new addition to our family. Mr. Winston Charles, is his official name and he is a Hedgehog.
Admittedly, I was less than excited about his arrival but I didn't exactly have a say in the matter. Now that he's here, I don't mind him. He has a really cute personality and seems like a much cleaner creature than the hamsters, chickens and ducks we've had in the past. Our dog Bentley isn't exactly on board with this idea but he'll come around.
Shelbie has a lot of fun with him and loves taking him for walks at the park. She is even training him to ride the skateboard.
I was really happy to find out that I got the Jackson Hole job. My client is from Texas and is a really great guy. I think I will enjoy working with him. This is my first log cabin design. His home is at the base of the Teton Mountain range and I will be drawing an addition to the existing home.
I was also hired this week by the Star Valley Medical Center to assist them in their labor and delivery remodel and future redesigns. I will be partnering with JRW & Associates as the Architect on the project. Healthcare design is by far the love of my life!
So, we are ending the week on a high note... I have a lot to do!
Admittedly, I was less than excited about his arrival but I didn't exactly have a say in the matter. Now that he's here, I don't mind him. He has a really cute personality and seems like a much cleaner creature than the hamsters, chickens and ducks we've had in the past. Our dog Bentley isn't exactly on board with this idea but he'll come around.
Shelbie has a lot of fun with him and loves taking him for walks at the park. She is even training him to ride the skateboard.
I was really happy to find out that I got the Jackson Hole job. My client is from Texas and is a really great guy. I think I will enjoy working with him. This is my first log cabin design. His home is at the base of the Teton Mountain range and I will be drawing an addition to the existing home.
I was also hired this week by the Star Valley Medical Center to assist them in their labor and delivery remodel and future redesigns. I will be partnering with JRW & Associates as the Architect on the project. Healthcare design is by far the love of my life!
So, we are ending the week on a high note... I have a lot to do!
Comments
Post a Comment