The Nose
This is what your nose looks like when your knee makes contact with it while doing a 'Peanut Roll' on the trampoline.
Don't ask what a Peanut Roll is, I'm pretty sure since Sam can do it, it has something to do with great heights and some sort of backwards contortions, Roll being the key word here. Just for the record, he is not a happy camper. I guess you can tell that from this picture. He's actually pretty ticked.
Don't ask what a Peanut Roll is, I'm pretty sure since Sam can do it, it has something to do with great heights and some sort of backwards contortions, Roll being the key word here. Just for the record, he is not a happy camper. I guess you can tell that from this picture. He's actually pretty ticked.
I took him to the doctor on Friday and there isn't much they can do. They offered to do an x-ray so we would know for sure if it is broken but if it is, they can't really do anything anyways. There is a bit of a bend in the nasal bone so chances are good it's broken but who knows. It is so incredibly swollen, they couldn't even see inside. The swelling has spread to his eyes and by the evening, the right side of his face was turning black with bruising.
Poor kid. I feel so bad for him. He really has had a crummy week. First the toenail removal, now this.
Comments
Post a Comment