Sneak Peek!

I went from no cake for Spencer's celebration Monday night to a store bought cake to this...

A New York Wish!  I sculpted a few things to represent some of the activities we will be doing.   The Statue of Liberty, Central Park Zoo, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Jimmy Fallon,  WICKED just to name a few things.  
Shelbie painted this little picture of Edward Munch's Scream!  It's a riot.  She did a great job!

Notice the witches feet for the Broadway Play Wicked and a little checkered taxi.

We will be going to a live taping of Jimmy Fallon.  He does a really funny skit where he writes letters to things like, "Dear Paperclip...thank you for being a staple for people who can't commit."  He's funny!

Of course, the Statue of Liberty

The Giraffe represents the Central Park Zoo!


I am excited to surprise Spencer.  Tomorrow while I sit with Shelbie, I will finish the banner, pom poms and few other little things.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts