Slowly going crazy
I want to be completely honest...because this blog is all about being honest, the cold, hard, desolate truth of living with chronic illness. So, as I thought about what the update for today should be, the words of a song I often heard my sister sing, when she is trying to make light of a stressful,crazy situation, came to my mind. She would always sing it with a smile on her face, trying not to lose her sense of humor in the moment. Picture me singing this song, still trying to keep my humor intact!!
I am slowly going crazy
1,2,3,4,5,6 switch.....
Crazy going slowly am I
6,5,4,3,2,1, switch.....
Still no word from Seattle. What will truly be hard is if we have to go another weekend not knowing! Being patient stinks!!!
I am slowly going crazy
1,2,3,4,5,6 switch.....
Crazy going slowly am I
6,5,4,3,2,1, switch.....
Still no word from Seattle. What will truly be hard is if we have to go another weekend not knowing! Being patient stinks!!!
Comments
Post a Comment