Bone Marrow Biopsies

No results yet on the bone marrow biopsies but I thought I would post some of the picture I took while we were in Seattle at the hospital.  I thought I had more pictures than I do, I actually took more video than pictures.  I would post the videos but they are boring and silly.

Spencer getting blood drawn and IV started.  He always ends up with the shaky nurse who seems to be extremely nervous!  They all had to give up 20 tubes of blood! 

Here is the suite where the magic happens.  Again, I took video of this whole process but then they discovered I was video taping and got a little angry. 

On our way home, I was so tired!  So, so tired and could hardly stay awake.  The kids were sleeping and on pain meds so I didn't dare have them drive.  I saw this horse monument so I pulled over to get out and stretch.  I had the crazy notion that I would climb up that mountain to the horses!  I didn't expect the kids to join me but they did! 

This is what they look like at the top.  Pretty cool

Here we are on the way down.  It was a tough hike and really steep.  Steeper than it looks.  I couldn't believe the kids could do it with being in so much pain.   Even just to walk on flat surfaces was uncomfortable with their new bone marrow biopsy sites. 

I am hoping to get biopsy results sometime in the next week but I have learned it always seems to take longer than I think it will!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts