Hope
Needed this reminder today.
Shelbie had her transfusion.
Didn't go as well as usual.
She ended up with a lovely reaction about noon.
Had to stop things so, as a result, didn't get home until after 8pm!
A long, and very unproductive day. Hospitals zap my energy and make me realize just how very tired I am. How very stressed I am and how very annoyed I am with some people these days!
Sometimes, I wish I didn't have to live the kind of life that offers up no other choice than to be strong. Sometimes, I wish I had options like other people...someone to help carry the load, share a meal with, sit on the porch, visit places that only exist in dreams I once had ...nope, that's not my burden. My life took a different road. I wish I was more content with it, but I'm not. It's hard. It is what it is. We just seem to keep slogging through the day to day.
Tired. Hopeful...a little bit at least.

Comments
Post a Comment