Little breaks

It's been so nice having a little break from any major illnesses or setbacks with the kids.  Spencer continues to struggle but he is managing things on his own and moving forward so that's good.  There is nothing I can do for him anyways so worrying is pointless.

Today has been a bit of a rough one.  Sam lost his vision.  He has gone probably 6 weeks without that happening and I almost forgot it was ever an issue so it was sad to be reminded of that. Again, it was followed by extreme pain.  I am glad that he is at least getting bad pain after his vision comes back because then, I am more convinced that it really is an ocular migraine and not something worse.  Weird how we start settling for one bad thing over another.

Shelbie is having her IVIG tomorrow.  It has been apparent this week that she is in desperate need of that.  She is in pain, feeling pretty weak and extremely fatigued among other things.  Her pancreas issues seem to be settling down as well, at least we are seeing fewer and fewer issues so, we'll take that.

Other than our marathon day of 12 or 13 hours at the hospital, it's business as usual around here.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts