Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my dad.  

Dad's have a hard job.  They work, protect and provide and are still expected to find time to raise a family in righteousness.   I'm grateful for my dad who has done all of that and more.  He worked hard and played hard.  He has been a constant to me and my kids.  He is the favorite Grandpa and never passed up the chance to play with my kids.  Growing up, he could always be counted on for a good story, game or challenge and those traditions he has continued with my kids.   

I appreciate all the times he has been there to rescue me. 
 
Me and my dad
Always up for a little silliness

4 Generations of family.


Easter Egg Rolling


So many opportunities are lost by living so far from home.  I'm glad we have made some awesome memories that will forever be treasures in my heart. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts