Amazing Human Body
When you think about it, our bodies are amazing! The things we do to it! What it has to go through and everyday, it just keeps on keeping on. I look at my own kids and I am surprised at all the things they can still do. I look at friends I know, and what they can do, some with only one lung, or only 14% lung funtion. Some are riddled with cancer but you would never know it. Somehow, the body just adapts and keeps on going.
It's perplexing to me that my kids are functioning quite well on bone marrow that is only producing about 20% of the cells it should be when all of their friends are producing 100% yet they still keep up and remain active.
Samuel is on the go all day. He's my kid who just can't stay put yet he has no iron stores in his body. I don't know how he can be so physical even when his blood is so low but he does. Since he isn't showing signs of struggle right now to keep up, he will start a prescription of iron but Shelbie, who is in the same boat will be on IV iron this week since she is feeling the effects of no iron in her body.
Tomorrow, we will celebrate Shelbie's 20th birthday! 20 years I have had with this girl and about 5 more than I ever imagined I would have so each day is a blessing but more on that...tomorrow when it's official.
It's perplexing to me that my kids are functioning quite well on bone marrow that is only producing about 20% of the cells it should be when all of their friends are producing 100% yet they still keep up and remain active.
Samuel is on the go all day. He's my kid who just can't stay put yet he has no iron stores in his body. I don't know how he can be so physical even when his blood is so low but he does. Since he isn't showing signs of struggle right now to keep up, he will start a prescription of iron but Shelbie, who is in the same boat will be on IV iron this week since she is feeling the effects of no iron in her body.
Tomorrow, we will celebrate Shelbie's 20th birthday! 20 years I have had with this girl and about 5 more than I ever imagined I would have so each day is a blessing but more on that...tomorrow when it's official.
Hi I was wondering what doctor you see in Seattle?
ReplyDeleteMy name Kala and im looking for a doctor. Any information would be appreciated. My email is
Kalaromero@gmail.com