Saturday, February 18, 2017

Life Is Better

Lately, I've been seeing all these signs around that say

"Life is better..."  At the Farm
                            At the beach
                            In Flip Flops
                            At the lake
                            By the pool

Apparently, life is better when you are surrounded by water.  Sadly, I live in a desert.  That explains a lot!  Anyhow, I got to thinking, I really need to make some signs that are more realistic and applicable to me and maybe anyone else who deals with the day to day grind of what life really is!  Hard.

So, here's what I have so far...I think I'm actually going to cross stitch these on some dishtowels and pillows and start a new business.


Been here...done that this week!  Life is so much better when you aren't puking. Am I right or am I right?  I thought I was going to die so I'm pleased to find myself still here at the end of the week!  Spencer had to help me clean one night and I came running in the door on my way to puke, crying in pain and Spencer running behind me trying to get my coat off.  In my rush, I said, "Leave Spence...save yourself!"  Then heaved myself on the floor in front of the toilet.  Isn't that always the moment when you wished you were puking after cleaning day? Let's keep it real!


I mean, think about it...Unless you are having a nightmare like I had last night, sleeping is sometimes way better than life itself.  Last night, I had a dream that I had to have hole drilled into my sinuses and an electronic chip stuffed up my nose.  The doctors insisted that the best place to do this was on the back steps of the hospital, while I was awake.  The nurses kept saying, "You are going to want to scream for help but don't and you will feel like you can't breathe, that's because you can't!"  And then I woke up!  So, that wasn't better than life but normally sleeping is better than this. 


You can try to stop breathing all you want but then you're just dead.  So, just a friendly reminder to breathe.  Nothing lasts forever.  Even bad days become worse or if you have good luck, the bad day actually gets better! 


This is the final truth.  Life is better lived.  It's that simple.  


Well, I hope you enjoyed this little installment of 'Life is Better' by Kat!  Isn't life so much better being lived than laying at the beach somewhere?  That's what I thought too!

Here's to better living!   You're welcome!



Photobucket

2 comments: