Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Mind

Last week, Spencer and Sam went out on an adventure to make a video.  Spencer has been working so hard on his business and learning amazing things!  I am so proud of him.  He has really turned this past year and a half around for himself.  So many times, he could have just given up and so many times his dreams had to start over.  He persevered.

I love this video he made.  I have watched it a hundred times.  I love the message and everything about it.  He has had people who have spent 4 years in University studying videography, asking him for tips and techniques.  When they find out he has no formal training and knew nothing about video or cinematography until three months ago, they are amused...thinking he's teasing them but he's not.  

I think he has found his talent and purpose in life.



Photobucket

2 comments: