Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Happy Day

I'm so excited about tonight's post.  On Mother's day, the kids and I ran away to this very secluded place on the river.  We stumbled upon it actually and it was pretty perfect.  There was not a soul in sight and we just sat around talking and laughing and slacklining and playing in the water.

I have always had this little dream of video taping my life.  I love to document my life in video but my kids are never keen  on the idea.  I have a collection of half made videos.  When they asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day, I told them I wanted a video of them just being happy and having fun.

Spencer has been working on his video skills and he is getting really good!  I love to watch his videos so he brought along his GoPro and made the sweetest video for me!  He just sent the finished one to me tonight.

The quality here is poor because most of the clarity was lost in sending such a large file but I didn't want to wait until I got the DVD copy.  I really needed a smile today and this did it.  A wonderful surprise!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Bentley!! This is so fun, it's making me want to do a cute video montage you always see on blogs. Let's go hiking- does next week work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bentley was soooo happy! Heck Yeah...let's go hiking. You should know I'm at the same skill level as your baby though! Will you carry me on your shoulders if I get tired?

      Delete
    2. Eliza will carry you on her shoulders since she is fueled by an endless amount of energy! Haha actually you cannot be slower than me, especially me with 20+ pounds of deadweight on my back.

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! I loved watching it! You are sharing such pure joy, and happiness! Thanks for even in darkest hours..your family uplifting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call that a Moms pay day.

    ReplyDelete