Sunday, March 27, 2016

Miracle From Heaven

Happy Easter from us!

From cradle to cross...Everything he did was for our everlasting joy in life.   I too have known so many of his miracles.  I live with three of them. Jesus Christ's life, mission, purpose and atonement was God's work and glory.  Each of us, in our own little life and mission, is also a divine work, a sanctifying project, a reflection of God's glory.







My favorite artist is Liz Lemon Swindle I have many of her pieces in my home.  I added a new one to my collection and I can't wait for it to arrive.  

I have been distracted this year with the thought of angels.  It never occurred to me before, that when Christ suffered in Gethsemane, he was being watched over by an Angel.

In Luke 22:43, we read, "...there appeared an angel unto him from Heaven, strengthening Him."  Below is Liz Lemon Swindle's depiction of the moment when Christ was held up by an Angel.  Even Christ...as perfect as he was, even in his knowledge of the plan, had to lean in for Heavenly help.   It makes me feel better on the days when I really don't want to do this anymore. I know I too, will be held by angels, maybe many.
Close this window
We need this miracle from Heaven today and how grateful and indebted we are.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment