Sunday, August 2, 2015

Welcome Home Spencer!

It's been a whirlwind of a week!

My missionary returned home safely on Wednesday night.  It was an amazing experience.  I have to admit, I was pretty emotional all day.  In two years, I have never shed a tear over Spencer being gone and Wednesday, my thoughts were filled with tender memories of Spencer's life and everything we have been through.  I figured I deserved to cry now!

Remember how I said I had hired a photographer?  The best decision of my life!  I'm so glad I did.  She was amazing.  It was so nice to not have tell people to stand still, smile, pose...she just snapped away, all candid shots.  She posted this awesome one of us walking out of the airport!  I love it!!  I adore it!! I could look at all day long!

It's a picture of joy!  Complete happiness and the whole point to life...Family.  I even love that my ex husband and his little girl are in the picture.  We have worked really hard to continue to have a good relationship for the sake of our kids and each other's happiness.  Contention is just not worth it.  We are all happy and get along great!  It's the best kind of divorce to have.



Just like old times, these three can't take a serious picture!  Oh well...It was good to see them back in their groove! 


We went for dinner after the airport and took a minute for a couple of pictures outside. 


Below is a sweet video my Wasband's nephew made.  I didn't know he was doing this but it was such a wonderful surprise!  I love it.  I love that this moment was captured. 

video

I will post more pictures when I get them back from the photographer but I wanted to check in before anymore time passed.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I'm glad for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful! What a treasure and how fun to have him home. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete