Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday

What is it about Friday?

Even though I work through most weekends, there is something about Friday that feels different from Thursday, it feels like a deep breath.  A deep, cleansing breath and my shoulders relax and I am...tired!

Friday is my night to sit and do nothing, go to bed late(r) and sleep in, at least get an extra hour of sleep than usual.  Trust me, that's big!

It's hard to believe another week has come and almost gone.  Spencer will be home in 5 days, but whose counting.  I have a ton of work to accomplish before he gets home so I can take a couple of days off.

 Today, we got Shelbie's transfusion out of the way.  I don't know what it is about sitting in a hospital for 12 hours that is simply exhausting!  Her blood counts didn't look so great either.  Her white count was lower than we've seen in awhile and she is neutropenic.  Her blood pressure was really low as well, 90/52.  Other than that, everything went well.

Well, I have a big Saturday planned.  I am going to get all the baking done for Spencer's Open House.  I am making stuff that I can freeze and pull out the day of.  I also have some meetings and before the day is over, I will have the house deep cleaned.

Even though the work is cut out for me...tonight is Friday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment