Saturday, July 18, 2015

Crazy Cat! And Mouse

The other night, I went out to the garage to get something and this is what I found.



I don't own a cat!  My garage doors were locked up.  I don't know how long he was in there but he certainly appears to be content.  Cats are crazy!  They have this issue with entitlement I think.  He just laid there staring at me like, "What do you want?  Shut the door!  I was sleeping!"  He didn't seem to care he was laying on my car as much as I cared!!!

This isn't the first time the cat has been around.  He mostly resides in our backyard.  He keeps hopping the 6' fence.   I don't really mind if he is wandering around but he needs to learn some boundaries!

And...here is my next issue...MICE!



Earlier in the week, Shelbie was headed to bed and had her window open. She asked Sam to come in and kill a spider in the window well that was "Making too much noise."  

I said, "Shelbie, since when do spiders make too much noise?"  I went to the window and saw nothing and heard nothing.  Sam left to spend the night at his dad's.  About an hour later, Shelbie was screaming and running upstairs.   I met her at the stairs and she told me about the mouse nibbling on her screen to get in!!  

I don't know why I freaked out!  I was the kid always dragging around a cat or two in one arm and field mice in the other.  Now, I hate them both...cats and mice.  There is nothing cute about either and I am so bugged by their presence in my life right now. 

With that said, this cat seems to be homeless so, I'm cutting him some slack in hopes that if he hangs around, he will find a buffet of mice in my backyard to feast on and solve the worst problem of all.  Here's to hoping...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment