Sunday, February 22, 2015

A quick update

I had planned to write more tonight, but I ended up in a 3.5 hour homework jam with Sam.  English.  Fun times.

Here is a quick update...we have appointments!  Eureka!  And lots of them.

Basically from Tuesday on, we will be at various hospitals and clinics in the area.  Three different hospitals, and specialties.

Tuesday is Ophthalmology for Shelbie.  When we forget her eye drops, the inflammation comes back and now it's in both eyes!  I so hope this isn't chronic!!! Ugh...I'm pretty sure steroid eye drops for a lifetime isn't a good practice.

Wednesday is cardiac workup and testing for Shelbie.

Thursday is IVIG all day and in the evening we will head to Utah for Sam's early morning check in for his cardiac testing.

I'm exhausted just thinking about all this and trying to work.  More tomorrow!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment