Tuesday, November 18, 2014

So Far

So far, the hard week I was anticipating has been pretty manageable.

I was able to get my car fixed and Sam's car fixed.

Today Shelbie had her transfusion and it went off without a hitch.   It was a plenty long day but no side effects and she slept all day long!  Tonight, she isn't feeling so hot, the headache is starting up a bit and she feels nauseated but maybe with a good night's sleep, she will be okay by morning.

Sam met us up at the hospital after school and he was in really good spirits which was so nice for a change.

All in all, it's been okay.  Thank goodness for little tender mercies!

Next up...get signed up for Obamacare and get Sam through his hospital tour and that will wrap up another really crazy, busy week!   Well, almost wrap up the week!

Sunday night, I was blessed with a gift from my friends who paid for most of the cost of the battery for Sam's car!  I was so amazed and surprised!  I can't tell you what a relief it was this morning to not have to be out there trying to jump his car in negative temperatures so he could get to school.  I did that 5 times last week and that was more fun than I could stand in one week!

So, as usual, God continues to carry us through these frustrating days.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment