Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy to report

I am happy to report that I received some very good news yesterday!

My friend's baby is going to be okay!  Hooray!  They will have a very happy Thanksgiving with much to be grateful for.

My friend who has spots on her liver is still not out of the woods but they didn't find any melanoma which is amazing.  They aren't sure what is going on they have more testing to do and things to watch but for now, it feels a little bit better.

I was relieved on both counts.

We are doing alright...getting a little behind on my work for the week since I got sick yesterday and spent hours...seriously hours trying to get Spencer's book finished and his other presents wrapped. I will be sending it all out today!  I love the way the book turned out...and, I love the quote I found for the front cover!  Thanks to my family and friends for sending pictures and quotes.

 Got his presents wrapped up.  Just curious, do you buy matching wrapping paper at Christmas time or just wrap the gifts in whatever?  I'm a little thrifty and a touch obsessives...maybe.  I buy a massive roll of generic wrapping paper so I can use for other occasions all year long.  Once I add the tags, it will be just the right amount of festive!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment